Different aspects of life

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Transformation within oneself


Transformation

I remember reading a phrase of by miss universe 2005 pageant today saying that "One needs to step out of their comfort zone to experience the unexplored things in their lives”. That phrase registered in my mind deeply and I started wondering how true it can be after having started chatting with a valuable and intellectually articulate friend on the net a week back. If I hadn’t taken initiative of chatting with her, I wouldn’t have met such a charismatically poetic personality on the net. I want to let her know that I have been transformed, swayed by her personality to a great extent in short span of a week’s time.

Although she was typical of herself I started observing and noticing multi-faceted personalities of her day by day right from being cool, composed, modest, humble, considerate, blunt in approach, unintrusive, helpful in developing others to compete with her, disciplined, in freedom of being independent, in love with oneself, hungry for learning new things, and so an so forth.

But the kind of approach she adopted a few days back I was shocked The kind of coolness with which she said that she didn’t mind walking nude in her house when she was alone at home, was something atypical of a woman. But I had learnt that a woman can be more expressive and communicable than a man. This was the classic example of it. This is the reason why a woman was kept in enclosed place called home as housewife in older generations as she could carry herself in controlled and unexcited manner unlike a man by being more capable of doing anything on the earth .

She helped me set high standards in making friendship and expecting more than what I was expecting from a friend through out my chatting life in the right sense. As I went on and on chatting with her...I felt how I was chatting with everyone who initiated without being selective and demanding for my betterment.

Note-Comment of welcome!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM , Blogger Poonam Gurung said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Blogger Poonam Gurung said...

    hey suresh,i too want to transform my personality.....i alwyas approach d comfort zone as u said...never seapk out to intelluctuality talented ppl as m always afraid.....n even m a vry confused person who is unable 2 take self decisions in life...i really want 2 cahnge myself...plz help me out...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home