Different aspects of life

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Creation-Change-Attitude-Belief


Creation-Change-Attitude-Belief

I am immensely inspired to make an endeavor to look into the close relationship and interlink among those words’ meaning, role, impact, capability, influence on human beings.

It has been very difficult for me to disintegrate the role and influence of each element here. All are undeniably interlinked and interconnected .Hence without the presence of one element another can’t exist or make an impact on that part.

CREATION--If there is one thing on the earth that can interest and grab the attention of other human being that can be creation. As a human being we are more concerned about what we create around our place for betterment of ourselves and others and so on. Though I don’t contradict that life is discovery and exploration of oneself .But there is something which can stand out over that is CREATION of our own identity, presence, world, worth in the society. I believe we can create our own world in form of respective identity in the society rather than being destiny-feared human. I also never deny that we are fate/destiny-driven and doomed to become what we want. But there is one unnoticed truth that 80% of our life is dependant on how we respond to the situations and happenings in our life. We tend to cling on to the ordained life rather than working on creating ourselves better identity in the society. Let me shed the insight of creation much more in following topics.

CHANGE--If at all there is one word which can exist on the earth for ever and outlast human beings is that CHANGE that we can notice, create, experience, undergo in our lives. As we say philosophically let us better change ourselves before Change itself changes us for change. What a powerful and hair-raising proverb it was. In nutshell change changes change for change. Other 2 Following topics will tell one how i somewhat created my own identity and changed myself by being inspired by some energy on the spur of moment.

ATTITUDE-I like to share very very meaningful, billion worth and life-changing message by offering my due courtesy and gratitude to the person who created this for posting it here. Message consists the importance of a valuable word coined ATTITUDE.

As a human being, at the end of the day we all want one thing which is happiness. Where and How do we get it is what question arises before everyone.

A small truth to make life 100%. if A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z is equal to 1,2,3,4,5,,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26.
HARDWORK=98% [H=8, A=1, R=18, D=4, W=23, 0= 15, R=18 K=11] kNOWLEDGE=96%, LOVE=54, LUCK=47, [Don’t most of us think this is the most important???? Practically answering most of us say yesss.Then what makes 100%?? Is it MONEY?.......No!!!!!=72%. LEADERSHIP=89%.

Every problem emerges with a solution .Only if we perhaps change our ATTITUDE to go to the top to that 100%.What we really need to go further a bit more.
ATTITUDE=A=1, T=20, T=20, I=9, T=20, U=21, D=4, E=5 =100%
It is our ATTITUDE towards life and work that makes our life 100%!!!!
ATTITUDE is everything .So let us change our attitude and we change our life!!!

This is great forum to put the feelings that I experienced every since I wrote and posted my poem for first time in the life. Understandably, As I fresher and new person to new exposure .Everyone becomes quite excited and worked up to get the feedback and comments .I intentionally sent the link to most of them whomever I know and interacted closely with.

I was restlessly eager and impatiently curious to hear what they comment on my poem. Oh my goodness! It is something new exposure to me as I underwent all kinds of extremes that one can give it to others on his/her new endeavor of which I felt proud later on and which astonished and led me to question myself that is it possible and plausible to change the way we live around others and think of oneself in different perspective .As I said in previous topics, namely, change and creation. Change will not take place until and unless one tries to do the same thing differently that one is doing rather doing something differently. In the same way we need to create something for ourselves rather than waiting for something to happen for us.

Coming back to poem, there was group of people who become neutral without commenting or giving feedback to me as they thought the subject of poem was not that appealing. From their part it may be true as everyone likes to read something trendy and funny.

There was other category or people who didn’t bother to read ridiculing me and saying boldly that I wasted not only my time also their precious time by sending and asking for their feedback. Oops!!! What a ruthless and bold feedback it was.

There was yet another class of people who said that they didn’t believe that I have written that poem doubting and suspecting my ability to write the poem.Hahahaha what else compliment one can expect from others .It can’t get better than that can it? When somebody says something like u r indirectly and without knowing them get complimented and appreciated for the creative work one has done. My gratitude and special thanks to those ones as they made me special and wonderful.

There was yet another category of people who talked about me making fun of me without knowing me with others that I have gone mad doing all these and sending all these jargons. They exhibited typical human tendency and quality as I have done something illegal, unethical and unacceptable or against someone’s will. When I learnt these gossips from somebody.

There was yet another group who didn’t comment immediately as they were busy with other works surprisingly these were the people from whom I expected whatsoever kind of feedback badly as they were close to me at heart. When I asked them orally about this .They apologized for not commenting on something worth-appreciating at that moment. They whole-heartedly appreciated and encouraged. They also later on suggested me to keep it up and correct few of things in writing poem. I am really grateful and thankful to them as they appreciated my new venturous effort.

There was a yet another group of people to whom I should be grateful and convey special thanks to, as they complimented and praised my work looking at the thing positively.

Basically this is not only an effort to put across my feelings towards that situation also to shed the light on kinds and types of people with different attitude that we can find around us on the earth. I am not against anyone of them or favorable to anyone of them.

This is just to explain and describe that every human is born with some kind of unique thing called ATTITUDE. Let us work on having better attitude for the betterment of ourselves, others, mainly for living happily and more importantly making better environment for other creatures of the world and society itself.

SELF-BELIEF-This is something every one wants to get within themselves from whatever they do as early as possible for confident living in the future. Taking the real situation of mine into consideration that I explained earlier, it is classical example for role of SELF-BELIEF.I went through a situation and feeling with which I felt and questioned myself that did I do something funny/ridiculous/not acceptable?
But when I retrospected, introspected myself and realized later on that one has to believe oneself and in his/her ability which most of times we lack due to overawing and unprecedented exposure which we undergo and pass through quite often in real life as world is full of unexpected happenings.

That is how I started believing in myself and in my ability of doing something like this improving on this day by day for own betterment in that situation. I will be greatly ecstatic and delighted if someone can benefit from this and take the situation as an inspirational incident.

Note- Comments are most welcome

3 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM , Blogger Static Compost said...

    Very interesting blog, keep it up! I really enjoyed reading this post, gave me a different aspect, and got me thinking which is always good. Stop by my blog sometime.

     
  • At 10:28 PM , Blogger Pallavi said...

    self realization... knowing your strengths and weaknesses, the right attitude... adaptability all are qualities that help us look forward and grow in future :)

     
  • At 3:00 PM , Blogger ms. vs said...

    Hey,

    I'm interested in exchanging ideas...that's why I started blogging and reading other people's blogs. I'm not sure what the nature of your desire to communicate is. I am not interested in making any sort of romantic/personal connection. I appreciate your positive comments and encourage you to continue your existential inquiries.
    Keep on bloggin'
    Ms. VS

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home